The historical town of Stellenbosch, the ‘town of oaks’ boasts a winemaking tradition that stretches to the start of the 17th century. Stellenbosch is home to the oldest wine route in South Africa with over 100 wine farms and estates producing some of South Africa most prestigious wines.
- Sparkling wine tasting at the only cellar in South Africa dedicated to the craft of making sparkling wine.
- Wine & Chocolate tasting and cellar tour in Stellenbosch, the wine and chocolate experience is a unique flavour experience with custom-made chocolates paired with red and dessert wines.
- Lunch in one of Franschhoek restaurants, the Food and Wine Capital of the Cape.
- Short walk in Franschhoek
- Brandy and chocolate tasting Paarl.
All our tours are private and the itinerary is used as guidelines. Our team will assist you with recommendation and tailor the itinerary to your requirement.