Classic Wine Tour
Every bottle of wine produced in our awe-inspiring region is a snapshot of the rich culture, fertile valley and rugged mountains that pays homage to the diverse people and wine culture that’s so liberally peppered with African, Dutch, Malay, Italian, German and French influences.
All our tours are private and the itinerary is used as guidelines. Our team will assist you with recommendation and tailor the itinerary to your requirement.
- Wine tasting in Paarl, a town that lies in the fertile Berg River Valley at the foot of the Paarl Mountains.
- Visit Afrikaans Language Monument, One of only three language monuments in the world.
- Wine tasting in Franschhoek, the Food and Wine Capital of the Cape
- Lunch in one of Franschhoek restaurants
- Visit the French Huguenot monument followed by a short walk through Franschhoek
- Wine tasting in Stellenbosch, this fertile valley is home to the oldest wine route in South Africa and home to over 100 wine farms and estates.